Search For More Round Up

Dec 13, 2011

The Xplicit Truth














Cougar With No Roar

 Dear Xplicit Truth,

      Let me start off by saying I'm loving your post and  your blunt advice. Now here's my situation I'm 56 years old and have been involved with a 26 year old man for the past 5 years. Over the years he and I have a our share of ups,downs, ins, and outs. The most recent demand has me kind of torn on where we stand. I was requested to change my phone in order for us to continue dealing with each other, this was brought on by a confrontation that me and his daughters mother had. He has told me that I'm supposed to be his rock, and what ever he ask for its my job to provide it whether it be money, or a place to sleep, or if he just needs his space. I love this man but I'm unsure at times if he feels the same. Please Xplicit clear up some of this confusion for me.

Confused and Tired 

Dear Confused and Tired,
   I'm confused on why your confused, its only obvious that this man is using you and you are allowing it. Not once in this letter do you refer to him as your man or state that you two were in a relationship, so that shows me that you already know how he feels about you. The key question here is where is your love for yourself? Remove yourself from this situation and love yourself with all that intensity that you are loving this man with.


*emails can be sent to xplicittruth@ymail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment