Search For More Round Up

Nov 23, 2011

Holiday Blessings


 


For many, Thanksgiving is just another day without food or shelter. The Holiday season seems to increase my focus on the less fortunate. As my daughter gets older and spoiled rotten by her Nana. I realized that I don't do enough by just giving a few cans to her school. I decided this year I want to take it a step further and actually prepare a meal for them. I began to look online to see where I could go. Then I realized I don't need to "go" anywhere. There are plenty of less fortunate and homeless people right in my own neighborhood.

This will also teach my daughter a lesson in being grateful, humility, and overall generosity. I couldn't think of a better gift to give my child. What are your holiday plans?

No comments:

Post a Comment