Search For More Round Up

Dec 4, 2011

[Video] IAMcompton Releases his video

I recently posted Kyla Pratt's open letter with her addressing the public and media scrutinizing her childs father. I have known about and personally know KP (Iamcompton) for years. Yes he was a stripper (so what). Yes he is a very talented rapper. Yes he is the hottest tattoo artist I know, but all of this is irrelevant.

The bigger issue I'm having with the media and public is they are so busy looking for flaws and reasons to criticize they are over looking that another life was brought into this world. A father is stepping to the plate and taking care of his responsiblity and not running away. Irregardless as to how he makes his income guess what? He's making it happen for his family!

Issue #2 The Big Sean swag jacking comments. In my most humble opinion let's reverse that to Iamcompton swag jacking. KP has BEEN doing his music thing. These media idiots need to do their research. I've been banging Iamcompton tracks for years now. Ringtones included.

I want to take this time to commend both Kyla and Kp for remaining humble and positive. Congratulations on the birth and life of your beautiful daughter. I'll be tunning in to Let's Stay Together in January and in between time learning how to do the Supahead

Watch "IAMcompton - SupaHead (((OFFICIAL))) Video" on YouTube

No comments:

Post a Comment