Search For More Round Up

Nov 26, 2011

Monica and Shannon Brown Celebrate 1 Year of marriage

 




It doesn't seem like 1 year has passed since my dreams of becoming Mrs. Shannon Brown were snatched away from me. I guess that's what happens when you have a secret wedding that no one knew about until 6 months after the fact.
On Friday November 25, 2011, Monica and Shannon celebrated 1 year of love and tweeted all about it

@ShannonBrown: Yall already know what time it is! Happy 1yr my baby.Love u @MonicaBrown
@MonicaBrown: U 2my love, looking forward 2 a lifetime w/u❤

As much shade as I would like to throw about these nuptials. I can't because I honestly like them as a couple . What I'm really waiting for is Monica to confirm or deny these pregnancy rumors... Come on Monica speak now or forever hold your peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment