Search For More Round Up

Nov 18, 2011

Ludacris Goes After Drake and Big Sean

My how time changes things. It was just June of last year that this photo was taken of Ludacris and Drake in Toronto where Luda was promoting his cognac "Conjure, a hustlers spirit" (they say that brown liquor makes you act a fool). Which could possibly explain why Ludacris couldn't resist to go after Drake. Apparently Drake made some comments this past June in and interview he did with All Hip Hop.  

In a recent interview with MTV, Big Sean made the following statement:
" Don’t get it wrong I’m not trying to dis Ludacris or nothing, He’s a great MC. But even though that style got so overused, there was a lot of people who did it great and there was a lot of people who didn’t do it so great. People always ask me was you mad that people took that style from you. I’m like, ‘Nah, that went and shows me how far I can go as an artist.’ I feel like I changed hip-hop. I haven’t even dropped an album yet. So that goes to show me how powerful my mind is.”

 I guess I missed the memo that went out nationally about peeps not being able to have an opinion anymore.
Here is a few bars from Luda's diss record "Bada Boom"


"I’m the truth in this booth and you n*ggas all h*es,
Counterfeit rappers say I’m stealing they flows
but I can’t steal what you never made up b*tch
Y’all some duplicate rap cloning n*ggas
I manufacture you h*es put on your makeup b*tch

Let me explain, nothing’s been new since Big Daddy Kane
Flows’ll get recycled, passed around to different names
11 years and still counting, Y’all get a couple hit records, make some noise and have the nerve to start shouting?
Who’s gassing ‘em?
May not like the way I used it, but you know you ain’t invent it, boy
Do your research before you make a claim so bogus that’s disrespecting pioneers in the game"

Big Sean's Response to Luda







1 comment:

  1. Why Big Sean start off the interview with adlibs?

    ReplyDelete